The historic Flour Mill is located in the village of Pittsford on the Erie Canal. It offers a unique combination of historical preservation and modern office space.
Why Choose The Pittsford Flour Mill
- Located on the Erie Canal in the Village of Pittsford
- Within walking distance of the village, the canal towpath, several restaurants and shopping
- Private parking for all tenants and their guests
- Conference Room
- 24-7 Access with security
- Internet and Wi-Fi availability (not included)
- Flexible office space – 2,000 SF to 4,000 SF
- On-site management
A Little History About The Pittsford Flour Mill
The Flour Mill was established in 1882 and was owned by The Pittsford Milling Co. Ideally located on the Erie Canal, local farmers transported their harvests to The Mill for processing before shipping them to various locations. Over the course of some 100 years, several companies utilized The Mill for processing and distribution until 1996 when it was left abandoned. The building fell into a state of disrepair and became a village eyesore. In 2004, Alden Longwell purchased the building for renovation and restored the historic property to its original character.